It’s vital to be fit for purpose. And this is especially true in fast bowling. Being flexible, powerful and balanced are KEY components of supporting the large stresses running through your body each time you bowl a ball. Here we share with you some of the latest exercises and fitness ideas for you to achieve your fast bowling goals. We never forget you are a fast bowler, not a weight lifter, so this section is tailored to help you bowl fast and protect your body from injury.
- A series of the very latest informational & instructional videos
- Entertaining Podcasts covering key subjects
- PDF Handouts to help you get to grips with implementing upgrades
- Additional resources that apply and connect across the other sections
If you also want to purchase the exclusive Mark Sheppard’s Power to Perform, you can do that here
- Med Ball Warm Ups – Two easy warm-up drills for fast bowling using a medicine ball
- Warm Up Sprints – A few variations for you to get your heart rate up and pumping. Short, sharp & fun
- Stretching Properly – A vital aspect of being a fast bowler
- Injury Prevention – Back issues are rife among fast bowlers. But what can cause it?
- Foam Roller Roll Outs – You need to maintain muscle integrity if you are going to stay fit & healthy. Here’s how