UPF Fast Bowling Workshop, Sedbergh School, Station Rd, Sedbergh LA10 5HG – May 31st, 10.30am-4pm
Join Ian Pont & Cath Dalton for an incredible fast bowling workshop you cannot afford to miss! IT’S OPEN TO ALL AGES AND ALL ABILITIES. We work with you at your own pace and introduce you to world’s best practice for any developing fast bowler.
These two international coaches will be on hand to take you through:
- What speed you bowl on the Stalker speed gun
- How to bowl faster
- How to bowl straighter
- Working with the 4 Tent Pegs, RSSSA, Pre-Turn, Drop Step, Front Foot Block, Shoulder-Hip Separation
- All the skill drills you need to improve your action
- How to take more wickets
- The benefits of the correct run-up and approach
- How to develop your hang time in your jump to the crease
- Understanding what the world-class fast bowlers do best
- Understanding your own faults and how to correct them
- Yorkers, slower balls, variations, bouncers, swing and seam
- Discovering what fitness you need to maximise your assets
- How to set up the batsman with tricks
- The mental strength required to make it to the top
- The biomechanics and kinetic knowledge so you can coach yourself
- The right way to practice and what you should avoid
…plus much, much more!
UPF has coached 100s of fast bowling prospects in India and players fly from around the world to join those camps. But this is the very first opportunity to attend a UPF workshop right here in the UK.
Based at the superb Sedbergh School, Cumbria, which has excellent indoor facilities including a new 4 bay net system, 1000 lux lighting, 2 bowling machines, video analysis room and software while outside there is a new 6 bay artificial net system
This is a truly wonderful investment in your cricket for just £59. It’s a fantastic opportunity that you shouldn’t miss out on.
To book, simply click the link below. But please hurry because people are travelling from right across the UK for this one. Bring indoor and outdoor footwear and training clothing appropriate for a fast bowling day. Also bring food and drink for the day as we will be taking regular breaks.
We be limiting the numbers so once the places are gone we cannot add to them.
If you want to be a better bowler, book NOW : BOOK NOW! UPF ONE-DAY WORKSHOP
Next please download and complete this booking form: UPF Booking Form (word) and email it to info@UPFcricket.com. THIS WILL COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION. After this you will receive an email confirming your place.