- Yorkers – Master these for a very long and successful career in the game. Here’s the TECHNIQUE of how to bowl them – guaranteed.
- Hidden Secrets Of Avoiding No Balls – Just don’t bowl them. If you do, here’s how to stop it.
- What’s a Good Length? – Discover how to work out the right length for different surfaces and different bowling speeds
- How To Stay On Track – Make sure all your speed goes at the target. Here’s how!
- Target Practice Sessions – Make your nets and practice meaningful. You don’t need a batsman!
- Bowling too full? Bowling too short? – How to correct this mid-game by knowing why it happens.
- Is Speed Coachable? – Born with speed or can you develop it? Fascinating insight into the truth
- S&C Fitness – Mark Sheppard explains our specialised fast bowling add-on programme
- Pont’s Points – Shoulder/Hip Separation development
- Pont’s Points – How Pre-Turn became a key move
- Pont’s Points – Tent Pegs creation. How and why The 4 Tent Pegs
- How To Deal With Pressure – Whether real or not, pressure can destroy the best of us. Here’s how to deal with it.
- Obstacles & Pressure
This part of the site will always be free. Here you can see the quality of the content and information you’ll find on the membership site. This site is here to be your personal online coach. It covers the factors from The Fast Bowler’s Bible and the ground-breaking Ultimate Pace Secrets. It’s the closest you can get to being personally tutored by the world’s leading technical fast bowling coaches: Ian Pont & Cath Dalton.
After watching these clips most people become members because they want to be better. Watch the clips and have a click around the site. People say it’s the best resource for fast bowling coaching anywhere – and it’s right in the palm of your hand.
If you want to discover how to bowl fast or take more wickets, this site is for you.
If you want to learn new deliveries, understand the mental side of the game or just discover what the world’s best fast bowlers do to be a success, then join us today.
We believe your cricket development is worth the price of a few cups of coffee. That’s why we made it just £7 a month.
Join the growing crowd who are getting ahead. Click below to sign up when you’re ready to improve.