ABSAT Certification in Fast Bowling Coaching BOOKING NOW
ABSAT (Applied Biomechanics Speed & Accuracy Technique) Coach Education courses are once more available for all coaches who want to improve their coaching skills. ABSAT coaching methodology is currently used to coach juniors, seniors, first-class and International players around the world. And now, for the first time, these courses are available in India.
Ian Pont, M.Ab & Catherine Dalton, M.Ab are visiting India in September 2019 for two ABSAT courses; in Bangalore and Hyderabad (details below). The coach education course is a fully-interactive 5 days and culminates with a written, interactive paper on the final day. Ian was National Skill Sets Coach for the ECB at Loughborough and Ian & Cath are the current lead coaches at The National Fast Bowling Academy in the UK. They are Master ABSAT (M.Ab) coaches & tutors.
Attendees who successfully pass the course will receive an accreditation certificate and be allowed to use the term ‘ABSAT Coach’.
This course is open to all coaches. It is an open-access, non-restrictive course where you do not need ICC, BCCI, CA, ECB or any other qualification before you attend. ABSAT accreditation works alongside your existing coaching skills and is written to compliment your knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add an extra set of tools to your coaching toolbox plus gain a unique qualification as a specialist in fast bowling coaching.
Over the 5 days you will:
- Learn how to use video assessment correctly
- Find out what key indicator points to look for in a bowling action
- Discover where pace comes from and how to coach it
- Work with the drills that improve speed and accuracy in a bowler
- Become a specialist in developing fast bowling talent
- Understand the differences in types of bowler – and what works for each one
- Know the technical and tactical inputs to increase the skill of a bowler
- Coach alongside both Ian Pont & Catherine Dalton who will personally help you
- Assess the actions of great fast bowlers
- Interpret how to detect faults and correct them
Plus much, much more. Your week includes learning all about:
- The 4 Tent Pegs
- Drop Step
- Front Foot Block
- RSSSA (Range, Speed, Sequence, Separation, Alignment)
- Hang Time
- Shoulder Hip Separation
- Front Arm Pull
- Stretch Reflex
- Hip Rotation
- Chest Drive
- Shoulder Rotation
- Action Completion
- Knuckle Ball/Butterfly Ball
- Scrambled/Wobble Seam
…in addition to all the drills that go with those!
The cost, which you pay in your own local currency, is just £397. However, we have limited places available for the early bookers, for only £347. That’s a £50 instant saving. But bookings are extremely limited. Full details below for you to sign up and take your place or right now. Click on the course you want and it will take you to the booking. Once you have paid, this secures your place on the course. This is the only way you can secure your place.
Once you have successfully booked, we will send you a form to complete as well as further details on the course. We can also advise you on board & lodgings if required. It’s an exciting course that cannot be missed! Join us now.